Sunday, November 1, 2015

8 - SOM Week

There is a lot of activities that SoM students joined. These activities also made our classes cancelled for a week which made us worry because midterm week is fast approaching.

The SoM week was started with a parade around Magallanes Village and back to APC. School of Management was introduced to the students. School of Management was School of Accountancy and Business before and we don’t know the reason why they changed it. SoAB is better than SoM for me.
Men’s basketball tournament is the event that I attended completely. Well maybe because it is the only event that you don’t need to sign up. But unfortunately, AC’s didn’t won on the championship game versus the BM’s.

When the teachers already announced that we don’t have class, my friends and I will go straight to the SAO to play monopoly and sometimes scrabble. But if the SAO is full and we don’t have any place to stay inside the room we just go to the seminars or in the library.

SoM night is not good. For me it is worse than the frosh night. Less people attended which made the place a little colder than the frosh night. SoM students are not the only ones who attended the party even the students from SoE and SoCIT. I went home early that night because I am really bored. I think I am really getting older. HAHAHAH!

The most awaited Mr. & Ms. SoM was scheduled at last day of the week. Two of my blockmates participated on the event. I didn’t finish the pageant because my father is already waiting for me and I don’t want to go home late because it is hard to ride a jeepney at night. I heard that Latrell Sombillon, my blockmate, won second place and he is also got the people’s choice award. The judges thought so, because some of my blockmate did some gimmicks and we really shouted for them. We don’t care if we are the noisiest.

All in all, I kinda enjoyed the SoM week, especially the Dairy Queen. J I hope next SoM week I could participate with the other events.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to commend you on your beautiful blospot. :) Thanks for sharing your experience in SoM week. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here in APC.

    ReplyDelete